17,322 GALLON ABOVEGROUND FUEL STORAGE TANK
The Unity Fuel Solutions’ GRANDE 68 aboveground fuel storage tank is the best solution for the bulk storage and dispensing of diesel, gasoline and lubricant oils, with a safe storage capacity up to 17,322 US gallons.
Grande 68 Specifications
Safe Fill Level
17,322 US Gallons
18,223 US Gallons
Diesel Gasoline Lubricants Solvents
The GRANDE tank range is a premium above ground storage tank solution designed for harsh operating environments with minimal site preparation.
Pressed corners and a reinforced top means a robust tank for your fuel storage needs. The main points in this design are a curved tank roof finish, greater capacity for safe fill and the ability to see under the tank.
The Grande G68 fuel storage tank is constructed to an international ISO shipping container footprint for ease of transport and transfer. The 20′ footprint utilizes the container lock dimensions and ensures ease of transport, saving your business time and money.
MULTI COMPARTMENT TANK
GRANDE tanks can be supplied with ready-to-use pumps, reels, meters and filtration. Standard and custom build add-on compartments can be specified to hold lubricants, coolant or waste oil as required.
Multi products within same tank footprint are available if required. End mounted security cabinets can be fitted including steel or roller shutter doors and internal spillage trays, to house pipe work, pumps, gauging, alarms and controls.
GRANDE TANKS OFFER A FAST, EASY AND CONVENIENT HYDROCARBON STORAGE SOLUTION.
INCOMING FUEL / PRODUCT
- 80nb Tanker fill pipework.
Fire safe flanged ball valve, camlock adaptor & cap.
- Non return valve.
- Hydraulic overfill valve with optional unload pump.
- Internal pipe work serviceable.
- High level alarm; hazardous rated & battery powered.
OUTGOING FUEL / PRODUCT
- Anti-siphon valve (foot valve).
- Pipework terminates under walkway with ANSI flanges.
- 6″ and 4″ sockets in both manholes for the mounting of submersible pumps standard.
Pump suction line including priming point plug.
- Pump bay complete with water/product drain valves.
- Internal access for hoses from pylon kits.
- Pylon kits with counter weights (optional).
- Lockable bund doors with rubber dust seal.
- Access ladder to work platform mounted on left or right hand side.
- Bund ventilations.
- Front earth connection.
- Built in safety hand rail system.
- Dual 50mm side wall cavity sockets.
*Conditions apply. Some features standard, some optional extras, depending on product range. Custom colours, coatings, dimensions and refuelling equipment packages are available upon request.
- Double-walled tank designed and constructed to UL-142 and ULC-S601-14 compliance as standard.
- Supplied with all statutory signage.
- Safe fill level capacities up to 17,322 US gallons.
- Curved tank roof finish externally.
- Unit based on 40 foot ISO style cube shipping container footprint for easy lifting and transport.
- In-built tank access ladder and platform.
- Dual 2″ manway tank access points.
- Updraft vent pipe.
- Calibrated aluminium anodized dipstick.
- Interstitial space monitoring point with anodized dip stick.
- Audible overfill protection alarm.
- 6” and 4 “sockets for installation of submersible pumps.
- Extra paint thickness based on 250-300 microns for extra protection during harsh climates.
- Bunded cowling and dispensing area.
- Dual hose high mast retractable units.
- Lockable doors on pump and dispensing area.
- Suitable for fuel farm configuration (master and slave).
- Transportable via tilt tray, side loader or flatbed semi-trailer.
Additional extras or optional add-ons can be reviewed at any time before, during or after your tank purchase to help achieve the most from your fuel equipment systems. A fuel management system or inline filtration unit can improve equipment and longevity.
GRANDE 12 DISPENSING OPTIONS
- AC/DC electrical or engine driven dispensing equipment.
- Bowser, dispenser units or retractable hose reel systems.
- Heavy and / or light vehicle refueling.
- Pump electrical switch box with start / stop / e-stop station.
- Flow rates from 10.5gpm to 105gpm (105+gpm on request).
- Bulk fuel dispensing unit (quick fill for onsite service trucks).
- Fuel Management System compatible.
- Outdoor payment terminal compatible (EFTPOS & credit card).
CUSTOM BUILT REFUELING PACKAGES
Please discuss your requirements, so we can create a fully-customized solution that meets your business needs.
Please check the local regulation and install relevant emergency vent for flammable storage.
EVERY UNITY FUEL SOLUTIONS STORAGE TANK COMES WITH COMPLETE PEACE-OF-MIND…