660 GALLON DOUBLE WALL FUEL TANK
BLOC 2500 Double Wall Fuel Storage Tank
The Unity Fuel Solutions’ BLOC 2500 double wall fuel storage tank is the best solution for the storage and dispensing of diesel, gasoline and lubricant oils, with a safe storage capacity up to 660 US gallons.
Bloc 2500 Specifications
Safe Fill Level
660 US Gallons
709 US Gallons
Diesel Gasoline Lubricants Solvents
The BLOC 2500 fuel storage tank offers a flexible solution for storing combustible liquid and dispensing fuel up to 660 US gallons.
Our double-walled fuel tanks are designed as integral secondary containment and therefore do not require independent bunds for leak containment.
Double-walled tank = 660 US gal SFL primary tank + interstitial space + secondary external tank.
THE BLOC 2500 OFFERS A FAST, EASY AND CONVENIENT FUEL STORAGE SOLUTION UP TO 660 US GALLONS
A practical and precision-engineered design ensures a fast, easy and reliable installation in any location or environment with minimal preparation and site works.
A place-fill-and-pump installation process offering versatility and speed for on-site commissioning.
The freestanding design allows for 360° tank viewing and inspection and the high-grade paint finish ensures longer durability in the elements.
DOUBLE-WALL CONTAINMENT FOR ADDED SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Meets UL-142, ULC-S601-14 and UN-31-A/Y compliance as standard (UN-31-A/Y covers BLOC 1000 to BLOC 6000 only).
- Double-walled tank construction consists of a 5mm primary steel tank and a 3mm secondary steel tank (5mm secondary tank on the Bloc 10000 model).
- Baffled internally to reduce product movement should the unit be moved with contents.*
Accessible and removable tank manway for internal tank maintenance and cleaning.
- Recessed spill box/pump cabinet with pump mounting bracket. All housed under heavy duty lockable lid for additional fuel security.
- Sectional cut-outs on sides of spill box to allow flexible hoses or pipework to external requirements (i.e: generators).
- Curved roof feature for water drainage to top of tank.*
- Complete with aluminium gauged dipsticks, 1 x galvanized updraft vent breather system and multiple port fittings.
- Air pressure tested prior to leaving our factory.
Mobile and modular design allows for ease of transportation.
- 250-300 Micron thickness ‘WHITE’ paint finish as standard. Other color options are available upon request.
- Flammable and combustible liquid safety labels and decals supplied as standard.
- Forklift pockets and certified tie down/lifting points at each corner.
*Conditions apply. Some features standard, some optional extras, depending on product range. Custom colours, coatings, dimensions and refuelling equipment packages are available upon request.
MANWAY (INSIDE LID)
- 1 x 2” Fill Point
- 1 x 2” Dip Point
- 3 x 2” Suction Ports (BSP & NPT)
- 2 x 2” Return Ports (BSP & NPT)
- 2 x 1” Suction Ports (BSP & NPT)
- 2 x 1” Return Ports (BSP & NPT)
- Pump Mounting Bracket
MOBILE AND MODULAR
- BLOC 1000 – 6000: Forklift pockets, certified tie down/lifting points at each corner.
- BLOC 10000: ISO corner castings and skid tray base for tilt tray or swing lift loading.
- Tanks can be stacked 4 high empty, 2 high full.
EXTERIOR OF TANK
- 1 x 2” Interstitial Dip / Vent
- 1 x 2” Suction Port (BSP)
- 1 x 2” Spare Port
- 2 x 4” Submersible Pump Provision (BSP & NPT)
- 1 x 2” Free Vent Port
EVERY UNITY FUEL SOLUTIONS STORAGE TANK COMES WITH COMPLETE PEACE-OF-MIND…