Cube-Style Stationary Fuel Storage Tanks
HEDRA ‘Cube Style’ Stationary Fuel Tanks are a value-engineered solution for the storage and dispensing of diesel, gasoline and lubricant oils
– from 1,045 to 10,000 litres.
They offer a flexible solution to storing combustible liquid as well as improving fuel dispensing and management solutions. A practical stationary design ensures a fast, easy and convenient installation in any location, indoors or outdoors.
HEDRA TANKS ARE A VALUE-ENGINEERED FUEL STORAGE SOLUTION
These modular units ensure fast and easy transportation to site, with minimal site works or preparation required. A place, fill-and-pump installation process offering versatility and speed on commissioning.
The freestanding ‘cube style’ design allows for 360° tank viewing and inspection. High-grade paint finish ensures longer durability in the elements.
DURABLE STATIONARY DESIGN WITH DOUBLE-WALL CONTAINMENT FOR ADDED SAFETY AND SECURITY.
Our double-walled tanks are designed as integral secondary containment and therefore do not require independent bunds for leak containment. Double-walled tank = SFL primary tank + interstitial space + secondary external tank.
DIESEL GASOLINE LUBRICANTS SOLVENTS
EVERY UNITY FUEL SOLUTIONS STORAGE TANK COMES WITH COMPLETE PEACE-OF-MIND…
- Designed for stationary storage of product.
- Meets UL-142, ULC-S601-14 compliance as standard.
- Double-walled tank construction consists of a 4mm primary steel tank and a 4mm secondary steel tank.
- Baffled internally for structural integrity and to reduce product movement.
- Accessible and removable tank manway for internal tank maintenance and cleaning.
- Recessed spill box area under lockable lid on gas struts to secure transfer pump.
- Sectional cut-outs on sides of spill box to allow
flexible hoses or pipework to external requirements (i.e: generators).
- Complete with aluminium gauged dipsticks,
1 x galvanized updraft vent breather system and multiple port fittings.
- Air pressure tested prior to leaving our factory.
Mobile and modular design allows for ease of transportation when empty.
- External ‘WHITE’ paint finish as standard. Other colour options are available upon request. *
- Appropriate safety labels and decals supplied as standard.
- Tie down/lifting points at each corner.
- 2 x forklift pockets to all sides.
*Conditions apply. Some features standard, some optional extras, depending on product range.
Custom colours, coatings, dimensions and refuelling equipment packages are available upon request.